Throw that pen away! We’re paperless!
Application for Tenancy
Thank you for applying through Apple Property for your new home.
To ensure we can get your application processed as quickly as possible, it’s really important that:
- You’ve viewed the property and it’s the property for you!
- You have completed your application in full and haven’t left any important things out. (Download forms on the right)
- You’ve been able to prove your identity by providing 100 points of identification. (See below for what’s required)
- You have supplied proof of income so we can make sure that you’re able to afford the rent. Just remember, if the rent is more than 30% of your total combined income, that it’s probably not the property for you.
- You understand if approved, you’ll be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of one week’s rent immediately to secure your application.
We’ll be in contact within 2 business days with the landlord’s decision either way.
If you have any questions, we can be contacted from
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday & 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturdays.
Applications for Tenancy must be submitted online – click here to apply
In extreme circumstances, paper applications are available from our office, however are not often accepted. We ask that you phone any of our friendly staff to discuss prior to requesting or submitting a paper application.
Thank you again for taking the time to apply through our office today.